Steps to acquire your new home
When you have decided on a particular property at Kenilworth Gardens, the following steps are taken:
- You make an offer on the property. The Operator will then contact the Outgoing Resident to advise them of your offer.
- If the offer is accepted, the Operator will instruct its solicitors.
- You will be given an Application for Approval to become a resident.
- The Application for Approval outlines the following details that you will need to provide:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Assessment
- Resident Information Form
- A Residence Contract and Disclosure Statement will be sent to you or your solicitor. Your solicitor must have these documents for at least 14 days prior to them being signed.
- Settlement (Completion) when the Ingoing Contribution is paid, must take place within 14 days after the date of the Residence Contract.
»go to Becoming a Resident